Daily Questions, considerations and routines - At the end of the day I take 10 minutes to ask:
(Note - Please note I've developed these in line with my particular own plans and values, if you're going to do the exercise it’s an important part of the process to develop what works for who you are and what you want to do)
Did I do my best to:
1. Be happy?
2. Find meaning?
3. Build positive relationships?
4. Be fully engaged?
5. Add value to my clients?
6. Check in with my direction?
7. Excel at a small number of key actions?
8. To be open to and encourage luck and randomness?
9. Do something to expand my comfort zones?
1. When in the past would not having a positive image of the future been useful?
2. At least one thing that, had I left it out, would have made my day better?
3. 5 experiences (and people) that I'm grateful for?
4. What have I enjoyed today? What will I enjoy tomorrow?
5. My key action (s) for the following day / week. Future pace 3 key upcoming meetings?
6. How is my focus area progressing?
(At the end of the day ask the same question
Did I do my best to:)
1. Maintain healthy eating habits and be ontrack track to achieve 12.5 stone by the End January 2015?
2. Complete my 10 minute hard exercise routine?
3. Complete my 10 minutes meditation?
4. Complete Lumosity training / Juggling / Listen to a Bandler CD/MP3?
5. Build connection with my family?
6. Complete my key few priority work actions?