NLP Techniques – enabling change, success & fulfilment in life & business
NLP Techniques – welcome video by Michael Beale
A very warm welcome to my NLP Techniques website.
The site started as a resource for my 1:1 NLP training and coaching clients, which I’ve now opened to anyone who wants to refresh and practice their NLP and Coaching skills.
There are now more than 85 ‘No charge’ short NLP Techniques videos and posts online,
If you want to know more about my Richard Bandler and SNLP certified 1:1 Skype NLP training and NLP coaching programmes look at our NLP Training website, or book a no-charge telephone or Skype session in my online diary.
Whatever you choose, please enjoy the site.
Why is NLP so Useful?
NLP is an attitude, normally of curiosity, which leads to the modelling of success. This then leads a number of techniques, so that what is learned from modelling can be passed on to others. Practising these techniques will increase your logical, emotional, and intuitive thinking and is likely to help you to accomplish more than you currently think is possible.
NLP is a lot more than NLP techniques, however learning about NLP techniques can be the start of a fascinating adventure.
See our Techniques List, for a full list of techniques and approaches.
NLP for Life and Business
The site is split into two areas: life and business.
You can use the sections within these areas as a number of ‘mini’ courses. Simply watch the video, read the text and complete any of the exercises and questions. The art is then to apply what you’ve learnt to what you do on a daily basis. Set a long term direction for what you want to achieve and spend at least some of your time and energy every day working towards it.
NLP for Life
This section focuses on how you can use NLP to make improvements in your personal fulfilment.
- The NLP Adventure. People who treat NLP as an adventure generally get much better results. The start is a ‘discovery phase’.
- Plan, structure and discipline. How you can use NLP to improve your life.
- NLP Coaching Framework. A significant development to the GROW model.
- Key Techniques. Overcome blocks and increase performance. Techniques include: Affirmations, Amplify feelings, Bad memories (Dissolving) Bad memories (Exploding), Beliefs and belief change, Perceptual positions, Fast phobia cure, Hypnosis and meditation, Luck, Metaprogrammes, Profiles and Preferences, Modelling, Progressive dissociation, Self Compassion, Senses, Sub-modalities, Six step re-framing, Storytelling, Strategies, Swish, Time and timeline, Visual Squash, and Values and value rules.
NLP for Business
When considering NLP in business, it is critical to have some basic business models.
- Leadership, Management, Action and Review. Apply these ideas to your own life.
- Career. How can you develop your career?
- Going Solo. Do you want to start a business? Or maybe run the work aspect of your life as a business?
- NLP Sales. Improve your sales and revenues.
- Manage our time, energy and focus. The is an essential part of both planning and management, but is often forgotten, so I’ve included it here. How we invest these limited resources is one of our key decisions in life.
Next: Start your NLP Adventure.
Register for Our Occasional Email Updates Book a 45 Minute Skype Session in Michael’s Online Diary The NLP and Coaching Seminar | Read more
Full NLP Techniques List