About NLP Techniques – Enabling change, success, & fulfilment in life & business
NLP Techniques – welcome video by Michael Beale
A very warm welcome to my NLP Techniques website.
About NLP Techniques
I’m a Richard Bandler NLP Trainer, Coach and Coach Trainer that’s been working worldwide for 18 years. The site started as a resource for my 1:1 NLP training and coaching clients, but I’ve now opened it to anyone who wants to refresh and practice their NLP and Coaching skills. Enjoy! It’s is a free resource for those interested in NLP and NLP techniques.
If you’re curious or interested in my certified NLP training, coaching and coach training, please book a session in my diary, or visit Business NLP training. My 1:1 training is focused on high performing professionals and available worldwide through Skype or equivalent.Book a 45 Minute Skype Session in Michael’s Online Diary
If you would like a bit more guidance than in these video, I’m launching The NLP and Coaching Seminar, a 100 day programme towards the end of the year. This is a low cost, exceptionally effective way of developing your NLP skills and capabilities. See more:The NLP and Coaching Seminar | Read more
And if you would like to know a bit more about me, See: Michael Beale
NLP for life and business
The site is split into two areas: life and business.
NLP for life
This section focuses on how you can use NLP to make improvements in your personal success and fulfilment.
- What is NLP? The core of NLP is modelling. Exploring how we produce the results that we do, so we can replicate and improve them. People who treat NLP as an adventure and an exploration generally get significantly better results.
- Plan, structure and discipline. How we can use NLP to improve our lives. If we clarify what we really want, have a simple plan, take action, follow up and review what we’ve done, we’ll dramatically improve what we achieve.
- NLP Coaching A significant development and improvement to the GROW model by including steps on framing, states (emotional intelligence), rapport and mental rehearsal. NLP Coaching is a great amplifier to anyone involved in coaching.
- Key Techniques. Overcome blocks and increase performance.
NLP for Business
When considering NLP in business, it is critical to have some basic business models.
- Leadership, Management, Action and Review. These business basics apply to both our business and our personal lives. We need to apply all of them at the appropriate time to create consistently better results. We need a certain amount of ambition, courage, openness and discipline to achieve this.
- Career. How can you develop your career? We’ve found that developing a network, managing stakeholders, managing our manager, getting better at what we do now and developing our capabilities for the future are all essential elements in developing our careers.
- Going Solo. We recommend everyone has at least an initial plan to develop their own business whether they want to start one now or later. Even when working for someone else it’s good to consider that we’re selling our services to our employer – and consider the value we’re both giving and getting.
- NLP Sales. Improving our sales and marketing skills will help us and the people we work with, almost whatever we do. And however good (or bad) we are, we can always improve.
- Manage our Time, Energy and Focus. This is an essential part of both planning and management, but is often forgotten, so I’ve included it here. How we invest these limited resources is one of our key decisions in life.
- See our Techniques List, for a full list of techniques and approaches.
- Keep up to date with what we’re doing. Register for our occasional newsletter update.
- What to help us improve the site? Register for our forum and make suggestions as well as discuss NLP with others.
- Later this year we’re starting a series of very special online training. See The NLP and Coaching Seminar.
- Michael runs individual 1:1 NLP training and coaching programmes worldwide over Skype. See our NLP Training website.
- We’ve partnered with METV to offer the micro expression training to help you develop your sensory acuity, read body language, and detect lies. Take your free micro expressions test now.
- Who is Michael Beale? Find out here.
Next: Start your NLP Journey with What is NLP.
Register for Our Occasional Email Updates Book a 45 Minute Skype Session in Michael’s Online Diary The NLP and Coaching Seminar | Read more
Full NLP Techniques List