This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Sarah F Sarah F 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joanna B
    Joanna Brown
    Keymaster

Please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell the rest of us about your interest in NLP.

You are welcome to add a short plug for your own business and a link to your website, but please note that advertising will not be allowed anywhere else on this site.

Please also note that any posts that are not relevant or offensive will be removed.

Joanna B
    Joanna Brown
    Keymaster

Joanna Brown
    I’ll start. My name is Joanna, and I took my NLP Practitioner with Michael Beale in 2003. Since then, I have been busy with my family and, 5 years ago, I started my own business copywriting company.
    http://www.wordhen.co.uk.

I’m an admin for this forum, so any questions or problems, drop me a line and I’ll do my best to help.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Joanna

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Joanna B Joanna Brown. Reason: Prettifying
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Joanna B Joanna Brown.
    Michael B
    Michael Beale
    Keymaster

Thanks Joanna

I’m Michael, and I run NLP-techniques.org and I second Joanna’s thoughts. We’re very open to ideas and suggestions.

And in this part of the forum really curious about what interests you about NLP.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Michael B Michael Beale.
    Claire S
    Claire Shearing
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Sarah. I am very interested in NLP, but I do not know much about it. I work in a senior school in Milton Keynes, working with disadvantaged young people as they move into the world of work or higher education. I think NLP could be very useful with this.

Claire S
    Claire Shearing
    Participant

Hi,
    I am Claire, thank you for adding me. I don’t know much about NLP at all, but I am really looking forward to learning.

Claire S
    Claire Shearing
    Participant

Hi Sarah!
    This is a reply to your post rather than the general thread. Does it come through like that?
    Claire.

Sarah F
    Sarah F
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Sarah Fox.

Sarah F
    Sarah F
    Participant

No, it doesn’t.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.