NLP and Stakeholder Coaching
Our unique NLP and stakeholder coaching can help
- clarify what you want and help you achieve it,
- improve your performance in a particular aspect of your life,
- turn what you’ve learnt into real world results, and
- achieve audacious goals.
Coaching normally works best as an intensive (for example, 3 months) burst or as ongoing support as an integral part of your executive team.
- Free discovery: what would make the programme really useful to you? (You only need to commit to the programme when you’ve completed this phase.)
- Programme plan.
- Weekly coaching call.
- Integration, review and suggested ongoing action.
Who’s the programme for?
You have something you want to achieve and you’ve realised it will be much easier to work with an experienced coach to help you achieve it. Coaching topics include interviewing, career coaching, influencing stakeholders, personal brand, setting up a business, taking your business to the next level, increasing sales and networking.
In addition, individuals
- with a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness,
- who are prepared to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy, and
- work well with Michael,
will gain significantly from the programme. For the right person there are tremendous benefit from this coaching format. The programme will be focused on what gives you the most benefit.
A minimum period of 3 months after the discovery phase.
Phase 1 Free Discovery
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you.
As part of this phase we will explore:
- what will be useful to you
- a leadership assessment
- feedback and feedforward from your key stakeholders.
You do not need to commit to the programme until you have completed this phase.
Phase 2 Programme Plan
The programme plan will be a simple outline of what we both need to do to help you get the results you want.
Phase 3 Weekly Coaching Call
We’ll action the plan.
Phase 4 Integration, review and suggested ongoing actions
A review of where we’ve succeeded, what we’ve learned, and possible future actions.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, these are in addition to the 1:1 training, and include:
- Leadership assessment.
- Stakeholder feedback and feedforward methodology.
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards, and forum.
After the free discovery phase, the investment is £300 each month for a minimum of 3 months (total £900). You can cancel at any time if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
- FREE one month trial. The first month is completely free. Cancel at any time.
- Business, professional, career, and life.
- Access to our coaching portal.
- Time commitment: 1 hour a week + additional sessions as required.
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
NLP Training and coaching related Links