1:1 NLP Coach Practitioner Training
Do you want to Master Coaching?
Our 1:1 NLP coach practitioner training is for NLP master practitioners who want to specialise in coaching. This SNLP certified programme will help you develop your coaching skills and, where appropriate, help you to develop your coaching practice.
- Free discovery, what would make the programme really useful to you?
- Revision and build on NLP practitioner and master practitioner syllabus.
- Grow, NLP, MGSCC and Michael’s coaching model.
- Building your coaching practice or coaching modeling project.
- Integration, certification and suggested ongoing study.
The programme runs over 3 months based on one 1-hour session a week over 6 months. Additional sessions may be booked – within reason – at no additional charge to address real life opportunities and challenges as they arise. The programme includes additional reading and tasks to complete in your personal or business life.
Who’s the programme for?
Master practitioners who want to specialise in coaching. Anyone
- with a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness,
- who is prepared to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy, and
- works well with Michael,
will gain significantly from the programme.
For the right individual there are tremendous benefit from the 1:1 format. The programme will be focused on what gives will give you the most benefit.
Successful participants will receive an SNLP NLP Coach Practitioner certificate signed by Richard Bandler, NLP co-founder, John La Valle, and Michael Beale,
Phase 1 Free Discovery
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you. As part of this phase we will explore:
- what will be useful to you,
- a leadership assessment,
- feedback and feedforward from your key stakeholders.
You’ll then be able to determine 3-6 areas to focus on as part of the programme.
In addition, you’ll be able to make your mind up as to how well we work together.
(You do not need to commit to the programme until you’ve completed this phase.)
Phase 2 Revision and Build on NLP practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner Syllabus
Most delegates find they know a lot more than they realise. Building on the NLP basics from their previous practitioner and master practitioner programmes enables them to create their own advanced techniques.
Phase 3 Grow, NLP, MGSCC and Michael’s coaching model
Having a number of solid coaching approaches is vital for a great coach. They create the structure for the coach to use their own creativity.
Phase 4 Building your coaching practice or coaching modeling project
Building a coaching practise is far more challenging than most potential coaches realise. Having a solid base of what works is a great starting point. Those who are not yet interested in running a coaching practise have the option of completing a coaching modeling project.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, these are in addition to the 1:1 training, including:
- Leadership assessment.
- Stakeholder feedback and feedforward methodology.
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards, and forum.
After the free discovery phase the investment is £300 each month for 3 months (total £900). You can cancel at any time, if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
Recommended Coaching Books
See our list of recommended NLP Coaching Books,
- FREE one month trial. The first month is completely free. Cancel at any time.
- Business, professional, career and life.
- Access to our coaching portal.
- Time commitment: 1 hour a week + additional sessions as required.
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
NLP Training and coaching related Links