1:1 NLP and Stakeholder Coaching
Turn what you’ve already learned into real world results.
Introduction to coaching
It’s easier to achieve great results with experienced professional help. As well as learning to be coached, and seeing for yourself the value of coaching, this course is another great place to start your own coaching journey, if at some stage would like to be a coach yourself.
Our unique NLP coaching can help you:
- clarify what you want and help you achieve it,
- improve your performance in a particular aspect of your life,
- turn what you’ve learned into real world results,
- achieve audacious goals, and
- move towards significant relationship, career, and business success.
We use a combination of NLP coaching and MGSCC Stakeholder Coaching(R) to help you achieve the best possible results. Coaching normally works best as an intensive burst or as ongoing support as an integral part of your executive team.
- Free discovery: what would make the programme really useful to you? (You only need to commit to the programme when you’ve completed this phase.)
- Programme plan.
- Weekly coaching call.
- Integration, review and suggested ongoing action.
Who’s the programme for?
You have something you want to achieve and you’ve realised it will be much easier to work with an experienced coach to help you achieve it. Coaching topics include interviewing, career coaching, influencing stakeholders, personal brand, setting up a business, taking your business to the next level, increasing sales and networking.
In addition, the people who get the most from the coaching and who work well with Michael all have
- A touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness.
- Willingness to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy.
For the right person, there are tremendous benefits from this coaching format. The programme will be focused on what gives you the most benefit.
A minimum period of 3 months after the discovery phase.
Phase 1 free discovery
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you.
As part of this phase we will explore:
- what will be useful to you
- a leadership assessment
- feedback and feedforward from your key stakeholders.
You do not need to commit to the programme until you have completed this phase.
Phase 2 programme plan
The programme plan will be a simple outline of what we both need to do to help you get the results you want.
Phase 3 weekly coaching call
We’ll action the plan.
Phase 4 integration, review and suggested ongoing actions
A review of where we’ve succeeded, what we’ve learned, and possible future actions.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, these are in addition to the 1:1 training, and include:
- Leadership assessment.
- Stakeholder feedback and feedforward methodology.
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards, and forum.
After the free discovery phase, the investment is £350 each month for a minimum of 3 months (total £1050). You can cancel at any time if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
- FREE one month trial. The first month is completely free. Cancel at any time.
- Business, professional, career, and life.
- Access to our coaching portal.
- Time commitment: 1 hour a week + additional sessions as required.
1:1 Principles of NLP Coaching
After being coached, many clients want to learn how to coach others. We offer a 3 month starter Principles of NLP Coaching for anyone who wants to start their NLP training journey.
Your attendance certificate is countersigned by NLP co-founder Richard Bandler, John La Valle, and Michael Beale. The investment is £300 a month over 3 months, payable monthly (total = £900).
See more: Principles of NLP Coaching
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
NLP Coaching. What might be next?
You might be interested in the following programmes:
To view our full range of programmes see our NLP Training programmes.