NLP Coaching Model
In this video, Michael talks through our NLP coaching model.
- Beginning Frame. How we set the scene for any interaction.
- State. Our mental/physical condition in that moment.
- Outcome. What our client wants to achieve.
- Rapport. The quality of communication between us and our client.
- Current Situation. What our client is already doing to achieve their outcome and/or to stop them achieving it.
- Technique or task. Actions to achieve an outcome.
- Future pace. Mentally rehearsing actions to achieve an outcome.
- End Frame. What we say at the end of an interaction to support our client in achieving their outcome.
- Review. Continually improving what we do.
Items 3, 5, 6 and 7 are similar to GROW
Items 1, 2, 4 and 8 increase the effectiveness of the model
We’ll go into the points above in more depth in the following sections, starting with the beginning frame in the next session.NLP Online Training | Ultimate NLP and Coaching
Full NLP Techniques List
NLP Coaching Section Index
1: NLP Coaching
2: Success system and model
3: NLP coaching model (This page)
4: Beginning frame
5: States and anchors
6: End goals and direction
7: Coaching Rapport
8: Where are you
9: Getting to there
10: Mental rehearsal
11: End frame
12: NLP Coaching Summary