NLP Coaching Model
In this video, Michael talks through our NLP coaching model.
- Beginning Frame. How we set the scene for any interaction.
- State. Our mental/physical condition in that moment.
- Outcome. What our client wants to achieve.
- Rapport. The quality of communication between us and our client.
- Current Situation. What our client is already doing to achieve their outcome and/or to stop them achieving it.
- Technique or task. Actions to achieve an outcome.
- Future pace. Mentally rehearsing actions to achieve an outcome.
- End Frame. What we say at the end of an interaction to support our client in achieving their outcome.
- Review. Continually improving what we do.
Items 3, 5, 6 and 7 are similar to GROW
Items 1, 2, 4 and 8 increase the effectiveness of the model
We’ll go into the points above in more depth in the following sections, starting with the beginning frame in the next session.
Sign Up For Our Occasional Email Updates Book a 45 Minute Skype Session in Michael’s Online Diary
Full NLP Techniques List
NLP Coaching Section Index
1: NLP Coaching | Introduction
2: NLP Coaching | Success system and model
3: NLP coaching model (This page)
4: NLP Coaching | Beginning frame
5: NLP Coaching |States and anchors
6: NLP Coaching | End goals and direction
7: NLP | Coaching Rapport
8: NLP Coaching | Where are you
9: NLP Coaching | Getting to there
10: NLP Coaching | Mental rehearsal
11: NLP Coaching | End frame
12: NLP Coaching Summary