NLP Master Practitioner Training
Are you already a certified NLP practitioner who wants to take your NLP skills to the next level? Do you want to use them to get real world results both in your professional and personal life? Are you prepared to prepare to invest in the time and do the emotional work to get the results you want? If so you’ll get more than you currently expect from our NLP master practitioner programme.
- Free discovery, what would make this programme really useful to you? Includes a leadership 360.
- NLP Practitioner revision, revise and refine what you’ve learnt from your practitioner
- NLP project, modeling a specific subject area or develop an area that will help you move forward in your business and/or life
- Integration, certification and suggested ongoing study
The programme runs over 6 months based one 1-hour session a week over 6 months. (Within reason), additional sessions may be booked at no additional charge to address real life opportunities and challenges, the programme includes additional reading and tasks to complete in your personal or business life.
Who’s the programme for?
NLP practitioners who have received their practitioner certification from a reputable training organisation. Participants need 1) a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness 2) who are prepared to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy and who 3) work well with Michael, will gain significantly from the programme. For the right individual there are tremendous benefits from the 1:1 format. The programme will be focused on what gives will give you the most benefit.
Successful participants will receive an SNLP NLP Master Practitioner certificate signed by Richard Bandler, NLP co-founder, John La Valle and Michael Beale.
Phase 1 Free Discovery
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you. As part of this phase we will explore 1) what will be useful to you 2) a leadership self assessment, together with input from your key stakeholders 3) feedback and feedforward from your key stakeholders. You’ll then be able to determine 3-6 areas to focus on as part of the programme.
In addition you’ll be able to make your mind up as to how well we work together, before committing to the programme.
Phase 2 NLP Practitioner Revision
What works is being good at the basics. Many practitioners have found that a little revisions leads a significant improvement to the results they achieve.
Phase 3 NLP Project
An agreed project, this maybe a modelling a project in an area that’s important to you eg relationships, sales, networking, coaching or starting a business, or a project to a project to use NLP in an area that’s important to you.
Phase 4 Integration, certification and suggested further study
The purpose of this phase is to help you integrate what you’ve learnt, demonstrate your competence and plan what you want to next.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, these are in addition to the 1:1 training:
- Leadership assessment
- Stakeholder feedback and feedforward methodology
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards and forum
After the free discovery phase the investment, the investment is £300 each month for 6 months (total £1800), you can cancel at any time, if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
- FREE discovery sessions. Prove the value to yourself. The first month is completely free. Cancel at any time.
- Become a certified NLP Master Practitioner. Certified by Richard Bandler and SNLP, subject to successful completion.
- Access to our coaching portal. Access to our private NLP discussion forum.
- Time commitment: 1 hour a week + additional sessions as required + practical assignments + reading.
- For NLP Master Practitioner you must already have an acceptable NLP practitioner certificate.
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
NLP Training and coaching related Links