1:1 NLP master practitioner training
Master practitioners are NLP practitioners who have taken their training further and have integrated the basics more deeply, developed their own applications of techniques based on real experiences, and have practised for longer and learned more from their clients. We can help you become a top master practitioner.
Do you want to to know more about NLP? See our homepage: What is NLP?
We offer prospective clients 3 ‘no charge’ discovery sessions, so you can make your own decision as to how well it will work, before you go ahead with a programme.
Do you want to master NLP?
- Are you already a certified NLP practitioner who wants to take your NLP skills to the next level?
- Do you want to use them to get real world results both in your professional and personal lives?
- Are you prepared to prepare to invest in the time and do the emotional work to get the results you want?
If so, you’ll get more from our NLP master practitioner programme.
- Free discovery – What would make this programme really useful to you? Includes a leadership assessment.
- NLP practitioner revision – revise and refine what you’ve learnt from your practitioner training.
- NLP project – modelling a specific subject, or develop an area that will help you move forward in your business and/or life.
- Integration, certification and suggested ongoing study.
The programme runs over 6 months based one 1-hour session a week. Additional sessions may be booked – within reason – at no additional charge to address real life opportunities and challenges as they arise. The programme includes additional reading and tasks to complete in your personal or business life.
Who’s the programme for?
This programme is suitable for NLP practitioners who have received their practitioner certification from a reputable training organisation. Participants need to:
- have a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness,
- be prepared to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy, and
- find they work well with Michael.
For the right individuals, there are tremendous benefits from the 1:1 format. The programme will be focused on what will give you the best results.
Successful participants will receive an SNLP NLP Master Practitioner certificate signed by Richard Bandler, NLP co-founder, John La Valle, and Michael Beale.
Phase 1 Free Discovery
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you. As part of this phase we will explore:
- what will be useful to you,
- a leadership self assessment, together with input from your key stakeholders, and
- feedback and feed-forward from your key stakeholders.
You’ll then be able to determine 3-6 areas to focus on as part of the programme.
In addition you’ll be able to make your mind up as to how well we work together, before committing to the programme.
Phase 2 NLP practitioner revision
What works is being good at the basics. Many practitioners have found that a little revision leads to a significant improvement in the results they achieve.
Phase 3 NLP project
An agreed project – this maybe a modelling project in an area that’s important to you. For example, relationships, sales, networking, coaching or starting a business. Or it may be a project to use NLP in an area that’s important to you.
Phase 4 integration, certification and suggested further study
The purpose of this phase is to help you integrate what you’ve learnt, demonstrate your competence and plan what you want to do after your NLP master practitioner training.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, these are in addition to the 1:1 training, including:
- Leadership assessment.
- Stakeholder feedback and feed-forward methodology.
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards and forum.
After the free discovery phase, the investment for NLP master practitioner training is £400 each month for 6 months (total £2400). You can cancel at any time if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
- FREE discovery sessions. Prove the value to yourself, the first 3 sessions are completely free. You can cancel at any time.
- Become a certified NLP master practitioner. Certified by Richard Bandler and SNLP, subject to successful completion.
- Access to our coaching portal. Access to our private NLP discussion forum.
- Time commitment: 1 hour a week + additional sessions as required + practical assignments + reading.
- For our NLP master practitioner training, you must already have an acceptable NLP practitioner certificate.
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
NLP Master Practitioner training. What might be next?
You might be interested in the following programmes:
To view our full range of programmes see our NLP Training programmes.