Daily Review Questions
In this video, Michael explains how a daily review can be a powerful way to make progress.
Every day, make time in your routine to ask yourself the following questions. They are a key part of the process – they keep you on track, and make the journey manageable.
Basic Daily Questions
Today, did I do my best to: (score between 1-10):
- Find meaning and purpose?
- Build positive relationships (including with family)?
- Provide my clients with value?
- Be open and to encourage luck and randomness?
- Review the key three outcomes for the year, month, week and day?
- Did I do my best to execute yesterday’s actions to achieve my outcomes?
- What are my three outcomes for tomorrow?
- What am I going to do to achieve them?
- Play, have fun and give my clients the opportunity to do so?
- Make the very best of whatever happened?
(If you want to start small, start with questions 5 and 6.)
Daily Questions of Routine
Today, did I do my best to: (score between 1-10)
- Maintain healthy eating habits and to stay on track to achieve (target weight) by the end of (date)?
- Complete my 15 minute hard exercise routine 4 x a week?
- Complete my 20 minutes meditation daily 3 x a week?
- Complete Lumosity training / Listen to a Bandler CD/MP3?
- Complete my stretch workout 3 x a week?
- Complete my 5 people-that-I-appreciate exercise (what I see, hear, feel) daily?
- Complete my 5 experiences-that-I-appreciate exercise (what I see, hear, feel) daily?
- Remind myself of my priorities for the year, month and week.
- Decide my key three priorities for the following day?
- Ensure high quality sleep?
Note – Please note that I’ve developed these in line with my own particular plans and values. If you’re going to do the exercise it’s worth developing what works for who you are and what you want to do.
Daily Additional Questions
Today, did I do my best to choose:
- to add value to my clients, family and friends?
- health (purpose, exercise, food, meditation, sleep)?
- to embrace the full catastrophe of life?
The next sections gives a Section Summary of the key points of this planning section.
NLP Plan Section Index
NLP Plan 1: Why plan?
NLP Plan 2: Self sabotage
NLP Plan 3: Plans A, B & Z
NLP Plan 4: Success Quiz
NLP Plan 5: End goals, milestones and focus
NLP Plan 6: Planning and review questions
NLP Plan 7: Daily questions
NLP Plan 8: Summary