Daily Review Questions
In this video, Michael explains how a daily review can be a powerful way to make progress.
Every day, make time in your routine to ask yourself the following questions. They are a key part of the process – they keep you on track, and make the journey manageable.
Basic Daily Questions
Today, did I do my best to: (score between 1-10):
- Find meaning and purpose?
- Build positive relationships (including with family)?
- Provide my clients with value?
- Be open and to encourage luck and randomness?
- Review the key three outcomes for the year, month, week and day?
- Did I do my best to execute yesterday’s actions to achieve my outcomes?
- What are my three outcomes for tomorrow?
- Play, have fun and give my clients the opportunity to do so?
- Make the very best of whatever happened?
Daily Questions of Routine
Today, did I do my best to: (score between 1-10)
- Maintain healthy eating habits and to stay on track to achieve (target weight) by the end of (date)?
- Appreciate feeling slightly hungry
- Complete my 15 minute hard exercise routine 5 x a week?
- Complete my 10 minutes meditation daily 5 x a week?
- Complete my stretch workout 3 x a week?
- Complete my 5 people-that-I-appreciate exercise (what I see, hear, feel) daily?
- Complete my 5 experiences-that-I-appreciate exercise (what I see, hear, feel) daily?
- Ensure high quality sleep?
Daily Additional Questions
Today, did I do my best to choose:
- Health (purpose, exercise, food, meditation, sleep)?
- To embrace the full catastrophe of life?
The next sections gives a Section Summary of the key points of this planning section.
NLP Plan Section Index
NLP Plan 1: Why plan?
NLP Plan 2: Self sabotage
NLP Plan 3: Plans A, B & Z
NLP Plan 4: Success Quiz
NLP Plan 5: End goals, milestones and focus
NLP Plan 6: Planning and review questions
NLP Plan 7: Daily questions
NLP Plan 8: Summary