Daily Review Questions
In this video, Michael explains how a daily review can be a powerful way to make progress.
Every day, make time in your routine to ask yourself the following questions. They are a key part of the process – they keep you on track, and make the journey manageable.
I’ve included a ‘short version’ which may be useful to start with, and a ‘longer version’ which I’m using myself.
Did I do my best to: (score between 1-10)
- Set 3 clear goals for tomorrow?
- Make progress to achieve my current goals?
- Find meaning?
- Build positive relationships?
- Provide my clients with real value?
- Be happy? (+what/who did I really appreciate today?)
- Be fully engaged?
- Wish at least two people unconditional success and happiness ?
Longer Version (The 3 sets of questions I use).
Basic Daily Questions
Today, did I do my best to: (score between 1-10):
- Find meaning and purpose?
- Build positive relationships (including with family)?
- Provide my clients with value?
- Be open and to encourage luck and randomness?
- Review the key three outcomes for the year, month, week and day?
- Did I do my best to execute yesterday’s actions to achieve my outcomes?
- Set my three key outcomes for tomorrow?
- Play, have fun and give my clients the opportunity to do so?
- Take responsibility for my actions and feelings?
- Make the very best of whatever happened?
Daily Questions of Routine
Today, did I do my best to: (score between 1-10)
- Maintain healthy eating habits and to stay on track to achieve (target weight) by the end of (date)?
- Appreciate feeling slightly hungry
- Complete my 15 minute hard exercise routine 5 x a week?
- Complete my 10 minutes meditation daily 5 x a week?
- Complete my stretch workout 3 x a week?
- Complete my 5 people-that-I-appreciate exercise (what I see, hear, feel) daily?
- Complete my 5 experiences-that-I-appreciate exercise (what I see, hear, feel) daily?
- Ensure high quality sleep?
Daily Additional Questions
Today, did I do my best to choose:
- Health and resilience
- To embrace the full catastrophe of life?
(Note: To build health and resilience we suggest you consider Purpose, strength, flexibility, meditation/relaxation, sleep, hobbies, relationships and gratitude)
The next sections gives a Section Summary of the key points of this planning section.Sign Up For Our Occasional Email Updates Book a 45 Minute Skype Session in Michael’s Online Diary
Full NLP Techniques List
NLP Plan Section Index
1: NLP Planning
2: Self sabotage
3: Plans A, B & Z
4: Success Quiz
5: Time, energy and focus
6: End goals, milestones and focus
8: Planning and review questions
9: Daily questions (This page)
10: NLP Plan Summary