In this video, Michael explains how a daily review can be a powerful way to make progress.
Daily Affirmations (Useful Beliefs) / Daily Questions and Evening Mantra
Current Morning and Evening Affirmations (Useful Beliefs)
- I am successful and I choose success
- I can and will learn continually, learning is more important than ego
- My family is absolutely important to me
- I will make the very best of the rest of my life
- I and my clients have all the resources we need (we may not know it yet)
Choose 3 key actions each day to support my end goals / direction?
Evening – Did I do my best to questions – (score between 1-10):
- Find meaning and purpose?
- Build positive relationships (including family)?
- Add value to my clients?
- Achieve my 3 key actions?
- Play and have fun and give my clients the opportunity for the same?
- Make the very, very best of whatever happens?
- Be happy? Remember 3 things I’m grateful for each day?
- Be fully engaged? 9. Declare victory?
Evening Direction Questions
And am I being the person I want to be right now? How do I become more of the person I want to be?
How do I enjoyably reach 12 stone 7lbs or less?
How do I enjoyably keep to my daily routines?
Be safe, be secure, be free of suffering – enjoy the dance of learning when the universe temporarily pushes back – be at ease with life – be friends with and embrace the universe – always. And remember when each day has gone – it’s gone. I can enjoy the learnings and start totally fresh each day
The next sections gives a Section Summary of the key points of this planning section.Sign Up For Our Occasional Email Updates Book a 45 Minute Skype Session in Michael’s Online Diary
Full NLP Techniques List
NLP Plan Section Index
1: Why plan?
2: Self sabotage
3: Plans A, B & Z
4: Success Quiz
5: Time, energy and focus
6: End goals, milestones and focus
8: Planning and review questions
9: Daily questions