1:1 NLP Practitioner Training
Do you want to Master NLP?
Our unique 1:1 NLP practitioner training enables you to achieve your goals and at the same time develop a very high level of competence as an NLP practitioner. We specialise in working with business and professional people of any age.
Our clients use NLP to help them build careers, start and build companies and divisions, navigate challenging life changes and develop important relationships. NLP is particularly useful to help develop emotional resilience and develop the ability to lead business and personal change in difficult times.
Our unique 1:1 Skype (or equivalent) format fits exceptionally well with the lives of busy professional and business clients.
What specifically do our clients work on?
In addition to developing their NLP skills during the programme, clients have a unique opportunity to work on key areas of their their lives. Examples are:
- Clarifying their direction and purpose. Move forward on own their hero or heroine’s journey
- Improving their leadership, sales and relationship skills
- Develop their stakeholders and network
- Improving their marketing, brand and reputation
- Overcoming whatever might be holding them back
- Free discovery – What would make the programme really useful to you? (You only need to commit to the programme when you’ve completed this phase.)
- NLP coaching – Develop your NLP coaching skills.
- NLP and personal change – Develop your NLP change skills.
- Integration, certification and suggested ongoing study.
NLP Practitioner Training Duration
The programme runs over 6 months based on one 1-hour session a week. Additional sessions may be booked – within reason – at no additional charge, to address real life opportunities and challenges as they arise. The programme includes additional reading and tasks to complete in your personal or business life.
Who’s the programme for?
- with a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness,
- who are prepared to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy, and
- who work well with Michael,
will gain significantly from the programme. For the right individual there are tremendous benefit from the 1:1 format. The programme will be focused on what gives will give you the most short and long term value..
NLP Practitioner Training Certification
Successful participants will receive an SNLP NLP Practitioner certificate signed by Richard Bandler, NLP co-founder, John La Valle, and Michael Beale,
Phase 1 Free Discovery
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you. As part of this phase we will explore
- what will be useful to you,
- a leadership assessment , and
- feedback and feedforward from your key stakeholders.
You’ll then be able to determine 3-6 areas to focus on as part of the programme.
In addition you’ll be able to make your mind up as to how well we work together.
Phase 2 NLP Coaching
We’ll explore 3 coaching models
1) GROW+ 1) goals, 2) current reality, 3) options 4) way forward and 5) follow up
2) DUFF 1) direction, 2) use of time, energy and attention on a daily basis 3) feedback and 4) feedforward
3) NLP coaching model.
This builds on the GROW+ model and includes:
What we agree at the beginning of an intervention changes what our client focuses on, what they experience, and results they get from the programme
The states we’re in impact how we come over to others and how we connect the resources already within us. Learning to use our emotions is a key ingredient to our long term success
Setting a direction is a key leadership skill, outcomes and goals are important are a key management capability to help us reach the direction we’ve set
Establishing trust and rapport helps us in leadership and sales, and improves how we work with stakeholders and anyone important to us
Where you are now (including the meta model)
Asking key questions is a key skill to help us find out what we need to know, and to help our client answer many of their own challenges
Mental rehearsal (future pacing) helps us improve our performance and increases our chances of carrying out difficult tasks
Follow up often makes the difference between good and exceptional performers
Phase 3 NLP and Personal Change
We’ll explore the key NLP approaches to personal change including
Affirmations help us focus on what is really important. They work surprisingly well when designed correctly for a specific individual
Amplifying and changing feelings
Leading and managing our states and moods are a major part of emotional intelligence and leadership
Understanding which beliefs help us and which hinder us, and then learning to build on the ones that help us improves how we perform
Hypnosis and meditation
Hypnosis helps us influence ourselves and others for good. Meditation improves our health and decision making
Perceptual positions help us understand others point of view, and change our behaviour if relevent
Phobia cure and six step reframing
We explore a number of approaches to personal change and personal development
Meta programmes are our own version of Disc and Myers Briggs. We can use them converonationally they are particularly useful for presentations, recruitment and team building
Modeling is a key skill within NLP. How do we find out how high performers achieve the results they do?
Storytelling is a great way of seeding change and keeping audiences entertained
What is the external and internal sequence of events that we use to great create results. Useful in improving performance and modeling
Timeline is a great planning and problem solving tool
Phase 4 Integration, certification and suggested further study
The purpose of this phase is to help you integrate what you’ve learnt, demonstrate your competence, and plan what you want to next.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, these are in addition to the 1:1 training, and include:
- Leadership assessment.
- Stakeholder feedback and feedforward methodology.
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards, and forum
NLP Practitioner Training Investment
After the free discovery phase, the investment is £300 each month for 6 months (total £1800). You can cancel at any time if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
NLP Practitioner Training Recommended Books
We have a full range of NLP and related books, as a minimum we recommend you read Richard Bandler’s ‘Ultimate Introduction to NLP’.
- The Ultimate Introduction to NLP: How To Build A Successful Life by Richard Bandler,
- NLP: The New Technology of Achievement by Charles Faulkner,
- Monsters and Magical Sticks by Steven Heller,
See our full range of NLP Books.
- FREE discovery sessions. Prove the value to yourself. Cancel at any time.
- Become a certified NLP Practitioner. Certified by Richard Bandler and SNLP, subject to successful completion.
- Access to our coaching portal. Access to our private NLP discussion forum.
- Time commitment: 1 hour a week + additional sessions as required + practical assignments + reading.
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.