1:1 NLP Practitioner Training
Do you want to become a neuro linguistic practitioner?
Our unique 1:1 NLP practitioner training makes it possible for you to achieve or exceed your goals and at the same time develop a very high level of competence as an NLP practitioner. We specialise in working with business and professional people of any age.
Our clients use NLP to build careers, start and develop companies and divisions, navigate challenging life changes, and develop important relationships. NLP is particularly useful in developing emotional resilience and the ability to lead business and personal change in difficult times.
Our unique 1:1 Skype (or equivalent) format fits well with the lives of our busy professional and business clients.
NLP co-founder Richard Bandler, John La Valle and Michael Beale countersign successful delegates practitioner certificates.
Do you want to to know more about NLP and NLP practitioner training? Take a look at our homepage: What is NLP?
We offer prospective clients 3 no charge and no commitment discovery sessions, so you can make your own decision as to how well it will work before you go ahead with a programme.
What specifically do our clients work on?
In addition to developing their NLP skills during the programme, our NLP practitioner training clients have a unique opportunity to work on key areas of their their lives. Examples include:
- Clarifying their direction and purpose.
- Moving forward on their own hero or heroine’s journey.
- Improving their leadership, sales and relationship skills.
- Develop their stakeholders and network.
- Improving their marketing, brand, and reputation.
- Overcoming whatever might be holding them back.
- Free discovery – What would make the programme really useful to you? (You only to commit to the programme when you’ve completed and liked this phase.)
- NLP coaching – Develop your NLP coaching skills.
- NLP and personal change – Develop your NLP change skills.
- Integration, certification and suggested ongoing study.
NLP Practitioner Training Duration
The neuro linguistic practitioner programme runs over 6 months, based on one 1-hour session a week. Additional sessions may be booked – within reason – at no additional charge, to address real life opportunities and challenges as they arise. The programme includes additional reading and tasks to complete in your own time.
Who’s the programme for?
Our NLP practitioner training programmes are for anyone who:
- will work with us to clarify what will make the programme really useful to them,
- has a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness,
- is prepared to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy into the programme,
- is happy to pay, when they get really good results, and
- will work well with Michael.
With these five attributes, people gain significantly from the programme. For the right individual there are tremendous benefit from the 1:1 format. The programme will be focused on what gives you the most value in the short and long term.
NLP Practitioner Training Certification
Successful participants will receive an SNLP NLP Practitioner certificate signed by Richard Bandler, NLP co-founder, John La Valle, and Michael Beale,
For successful certification you need to complete the programme, have taken an active part throughout the programme, (the programme is designed so that if you take an active part you will learn much more than you initially think), and have demonstrably moved towards your end goals.
Phase 1 Free Discovery
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you. As part of this phase we will explore:
- what will be useful to you,
- a leadership assessment,
- feedback and feed-forward from your key stakeholders, and
- mental maps, confirmation bias, cognitive dissonance, coaching success systems.
You’ll then be able to determine 3-6 areas to focus on as part of the programme. As well as this, you’ll be able to make up your mind whether you think we will work well together.
Phase 2 NLP Coaching
In this phase, we’ll explore 3 coaching models:
- Goals – what you want to achieve.
- Current reality – where specifically you are now in relation to what you want to achieve.
- Options – a number of real options that you could take to move you towards your goal,
- Way forward, what’s the next small step to move you forward.
- Follow up – follow up turns the framework into a system.
- Direction – the direction you want to go in (normally works much better than goals).
- Use of time, energy and attention on a daily basis; probably the most important resources we have.
- Feedback – asking about our performance in the past.
- Feedforward – asking for suggestions of how to improve in the future.
- Follow up – follow up turns the framework into a system.
NLP coaching model.
This builds on the GROW+ model and includes:
What we agree at the beginning of an intervention changes what our client focuses on, what they experience, and results they get from the programme.
The states we’re in impact how we come across to others and how we connect the resources already within us. Learning to use our emotions is a key ingredient to long term success.
Setting a direction is a key leadership skill. Outcomes and goals are important as a key management tool to help us reach the direction we’ve set.
Establishing trust and rapport helps us in leadership and sales, and improves how we work with stakeholders and anyone else who is important to us.
Where you are now (including the meta model)
Asking key questions is a skill to help us find out what we need to know, and to help our client answer many of their own challenges.
Getting to there
What simple step(s) can our client take which will move them forward, towards what they want to achieve
Mental rehearsal (future pacing) helps us improve our performance and increases our chances of succeeding at difficult tasks.
The end of the session to:
- check our work
- give our client a positive experience/story about the session, and
- encourage our client to complete processing, in a positive way, after the session.
Follow up often makes the difference between good and exceptional performers.
Phase 3 NLP and Personal Change
We’ll explore the key NLP approaches to personal change, including:
Affirmations help us focus on what is really important. They work surprisingly well when designed correctly for an individual.
Amplifying and changing feelings
Leading and managing our states and moods are a major part of emotional intelligence and leadership.
Understanding which beliefs help us and which hinder us, and then learning to build on the ones that help improve how we perform.
Hypnosis and meditation
Hypnosis helps us influence ourselves and others for good. Meditation improves our health and decision making.
Perceptual positions help us understand others’ points of view, and are a way to learn to change our behaviour if needed.
Phobia cure and six step reframing
We explore a number of approaches to personal change and personal development.
Meta programmes are our own version of Disc and Myers Briggs. They are particularly useful for relationship building, presentations, recruitment, and team building.
Modelling is a key skill within NLP. How do we find out how high performers achieve the results they do?
Storytelling is a great way of seeding change and keeping audiences entertained.
Learn the external and internal sequence of events that we use to great create results. This is useful in improving performance and modelling.
Timeline is a great planning and problem solving tool.
Phase 4 Integration, certification and suggested further study
The purpose of this phase is to help you integrate what you’ve learned, demonstrate your competence, and plan what you want to next.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, these are in addition to the 1:1 training, and include:
- Leadership assessment.
- Stakeholder feedback and feed-forward methodology.
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards, and forum.
NLP Practitioner Training Investment
After the free discovery phase, the investment is £300 each month for 6 months (total £1800). You can cancel at any time, with one month’s notice, if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
As mentioned previously you need a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness to complete the programme.
NLP Practitioner Training Recommended Books
We have a full range of NLP and related books, as a minimum you should read Richard Bandler’s Ultimate Introduction to NLP.
- The Ultimate Introduction to NLP: How To Build A Successful Life by Richard Bandler,
- NLP: The New Technology of Achievement by Charles Faulkner et al,
- Monsters and Magical Sticks by Steven Heller,
See our full range of NLP Books.
Many delegates find that this programme becomes a first major step in their business and life development, and it sparks interest in doing more, I you want to continue with your development and we offer coaching, master practitioner certification, and coach practitioner certification. We are also happy to suggest a variety of alternatives for your continued professional development.
- Michael Beale’s original NLP practitioner training
- FREE discovery sessions. Prove the value to yourself. Cancel at any time.
- Become a certified NLP Practitioner. Certified by Richard Bandler and SNLP, subject to successful completion.
- Access to our coaching portal. Access to our private NLP discussion forum.
- Time commitment: 1 hour a week + additional sessions as required + practical assignments + reading.
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.